Shockwave Therapy is a non invasive surgical solution that accelerates the recovery from injured tissue. Only 3-5 treatments (depending on the chronicity of the condition) are needed!
How does Shockwave Therapy work?
Radial Shockwave Therapy works by producing an acute inflammatory response at site of chronic injury. The body responds by increasing metabolic activity around the site of pain, therefore stimulating a healing process. Shockwave therapy also helps break down scar tissue and calcification.
Conditions treated with Shockwave Therapy
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Achilles Tendonopathy
- Tennis Elbow
- Jumpers Knee/Patellar Tendinitis
- Stress Fractures
- Calcific Rotator Cuff Tendinitis
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Non Healing Ulcers
- Non Unions
- Mortons Neuroma
- Scar Tissue Treatment
- Hallux Rigidus
What is the success rate for this kind of treatment?
- Tennis elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)-up to 91%
- Calcifying tendonitis of the shoulder-up to 91%
- Plantar Fasciitis- up to 88%
- Patellar Tendonitis/tendonosis (Jumper’s knee)- up to 87%
- Achilles Tendonitis/tendonosis- up to 87%
Visit clinic of Toronto’s chiropractor Dr. Adrian Cohen for more details about Shock Wave Therapy in Toronto.